CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Shopping for a Cause!!!

Spent the night with 2 dogs shuffling for the best spot!!That would be my daughters pets! YES! here I am at DELILAHS' residence! Those dogs remember even though I do not see them a lot,they know I bring them TREATS!! Usually I get to the grocery,however it was too late last night when we got here! Yogi and Tia are the BEST!!! SO... now we get to the point,I am going shopping with my SIL! today to get a present for my Delilah! I am the consultant of sorts i cannot tell yet what the GIFT is so you will have to wait and see! However it may cause things to take a bit more creative turn at Shabby Accumulations! Add to the talent you already see so much of! So here we go! TTYL! love nana!

2 comments:

Rosebud Collection said...

Can't wait to see what you get..
Nice that you are visiting..Hope your home sells soon..still trying to sell ours also..

Distressing Delilah a.k.a. jenn said...

Aren't they something..yogi..and tia! Two of my best friends!..biggest pains in the butt sometimes too!