CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Alexis Victoria

One beautiful young woman,one I have not seen in 3+ years,her mom,my daughter,keeps herself distanced from her family,a sad story and too long and private to go into,she has 2 sisters,one of whom I have seen twice in her life,this is in short one of those situations of control,drugs and fear,on this Mothers Day Trip how wonderful for us all if people could find it in their hearts to forgive,much of what is misunderstood and exagerated,as in far too many families,all children need the love of ALL who love them,our particular situation is compounded by Cancer,which her mom has,I wil be posting more pics as I can,Hope is always there,The law unfortunately is not supportive of Grandparents,Aunts,Uncles,Cousins,or any extended family no matter how much love or hurt is involved,if only one family can learn something from my familys' loss I can HOPE for others.

2 comments:

Distressing Delilah a.k.a. jenn said...

Love Lex..and Beck, and Maddie and Whitney! Miss them lots!

Rosebud Collection said...

You know you are not alone..I have one daughter, married to a guy that is controlling her life..None of us have seen our grandson/nephew, he is 2 1/2 now..A very sad situation, but as I told the other girls, it is "choices"...When you make a choice, make sure you can live with it..It is sad, but nothing we can do, other than pray.