CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 16, 2008

The Present

I know it's late here just had to let everyone know what Delilah aka Jen got for her birthday! The big gift,from the husband is a brand new sewing machine!!! What is so special you ask? This machine is one of a line of wonderful machines made by "Bernina".The reaction from Jen was maybe not one of absolute JOY !! Rather one of HELP !!! I will admit they can look intimidating to the naked eye,a few lessons should help get her going in the right direction. I do hope she will JUMP IN and get her feet wet !! She has struggled along for so many years on my verrry oldest one alive *** There is no end to the creations she may come up with,this machine will nicely "expand" to an embroidery capability when she is ready.Until then I wish her many hours of blissful sewing, there is no sweeter sound than that of a Bernina as it stitches along,the purr of the perfect straight stitch,the curling ,winding, flow of over 100 decorative stitches 2 alphabets and several neatly perfected buttonholes will last a lifetime and be passed down ,as my old 1230 will be someday,perhaps to my grandaughter? Until then Jen will present her followers with many wonderful works of textile art !! Love and enjoy this wonderful present Jen,I wish I could be there to experience firsthand your progress!!

0 comments: