CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

A Coat Of Many Colors

Appropriatly titled you could say! We had a slight emergency here tonight! My sisters cat Sydney developed a urinary "blockage" tonight he has had this condition twice before so she knew the "SIGNS" well,so we made a trip to the emergency vet at 1030 pm,they kept him of course,he was in OR by the time we got home,they do not want you to stay we will pick him up in AM and take him to his own vet,where he will await his now must have corrective surgery so this does not continue to plague him,it is scary for all of us especially his "mom" Tina Syd is her "soul mate of cats",we all have pets like Syd,they are our family,our babies ,our children when our "children" have grown and "flown the nest".Pets love us unconditionally,they trust without knowing the consequences of a broken trust,they must count on us for their needs,if we let them down where would they be? I would ask all of our fellow pet people out there to pass the word to anyone who will listen,pleeease ! make that commitment before you take a pet to your home,make it for life,I see the cats especially, with notes on their cages ,at Petsmart ,OWNER MOVING.. so!!! take the cat..or dog..you made the choice,they trust,they love their people!!,pets hurt too,they get sad,lonely,depressed, kinda like people! So I will close for now ,just think!!! love,nana

2 comments:

Rosebud Collection said...

You are so right again...I feel so sorry when people don't take care of their pets..Poor little guys..

Rosebud Collection said...

I always get an email from,
http://www.carolbarbeau.com
She is an Astrologer.The reason I enjoy her take on it, she is very positive..I did study this subject once, but forgot most of it..so now I just read what Carol writes..Hope you enjoy her site..I will not kid you..the business about Mercury is really quite interesting..sometimes can be very annoying.