CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Tired!!

I am sooo tired! from working 4 days in a row then flying,then trying to see everyone for just a few hours the first day,can't be done at my age! Catches up with a body! and I consider myself pretty endurance capable! well I had to take the day to catch up pick a time up a few things i needed to bring but did not and so I missed a time I should have been somewhere! Imagine! I must be loosing it! Well not really,but JET LAG in the same time zone??!!! Well perhaps tomorrow will be relaxing as today i feel partially caugt up! The trees are bloomin!! The pollen is different here and so my nose is stuffy my eyes are teary!! my throat is tight!! BUTTT!!! GOOD NEWS!! There is little humidity MY HAIR LOKS GREAT!!! YEAH!! A GOOD HAIR DAY!! who could ask for more?? Well I am just being silly here so i will go,but my map took a turn and hit a slight speed bump!! I am continuing to navigate and will post soon!! love nana!!

1 comments:

Distressing Delilah a.k.a. jenn said...

Any aggravation is worth a good hair day!