CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 9, 2008

My Trip!

So here i am in N.Y.!! I flew here yesterday for a much needed break,but especially to spend Mothers Day with my mom my daughter,you all know by now,it is her birthday on May 14,what makes it so special is it is also my grandsons birthday May 14!!! I have not spent a birthday with her since I left N.Y. over 10 yrs ago! I am so happy to be here!!! I found some "awesome" blog sites this morning that were an inspirstion ,what a labor of love to share your life and family here! I have a plan brewing in my brain! Say a prayer and send it to the "blogosphere"!!! for me.I have a map forming!! I would love to follow my "road" I'll post my progress,wish me luck!

3 comments:

Waterrose said...

What a lovely blog and good luck with your map. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and I'm glad you found the poem inspirational! It is lovely.

Distressing Delilah a.k.a. jenn said...

Hi Mom! So happy you are here! Love ya!

Rosebud Collection said...

Wishing you luck and hope the plan works..Meant to say, love the colors of your blog..love the flowers..