CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 5, 2009

Now where did that lizard go?


A poor terrified lizard is hiding somewhere under that table,Tucker never did find him and neither did I....at least not yet! If you live in Florida you can sympathize with this dilemna,I only hope I do not discover him amongst the towels in the linen closet! Our cats love to chase them,bat them around a little,then sit and watch them try to get away,hopefully we intervine and set them free out the door,you gotta be fast though,they run under furniture fast,then you don;t sit ! Did I mention the frogs? NO? how about snakes? Just keep your doors shut,your windows well screened ...or down, sometimes you just wish for a nice cold winter day when you know all critters are hibernating somewhere!!!

2 comments:

My Sparkling Life said...

I love the look on his face! Our kiddos miss the lizards!

maryjohin said...


welcome to our shop.There has many product in my shop.The shop website is
New Balance Sneakers .