CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 10, 2009

My Shadow!!


I got it! Since joining the Shadow shot Sunday group I have either been working,and sooo! tired I can't keep awake after I get home 8:30 to 9 pm or just home and TIRED! So this is my shadow! literally!! it was so sunny Sat. morn I got a few pics!
Seriously though,tired is my middle name,I have Fibromyalgia,something I have not blogged about,but it very much affects everything I do...or don't do!The fact I remembered is great as I worked the 2 previous days,one of the symptoms I experience with my condition is "fibrofog" or forgetfulness,which is not bad for me unless i am very,very tired and/or stressed. Sat morn i had a good reason to remember,as I was looking to plant a Rosebush for Abby...another story.Any way,i hope to keep it up..thanks to everyone who take wonderful pics I enjoy just looking and thanks to "Hey Harriet" and her wonderful Shadow Shot Sunday

3 comments:

Distressing Delilah a.k.a. jenn said...

Wow! That is really cool. Look at you! You are good at this blogging stuff..and the photography..and you wondered where I got it from...it was just waiting inside you to come out.

lutfurrahman said...

Thats a fine idea for photography. My shadow really choisable.

toryburchshoesbags said...

Kids have their own intellect of style which can be even more personage than adults. the north face coatsKids sneakers are so striking with dazzling colors and eye-catchy designs and they promote the previous protected steps of the kid. Kid's sneakers appear in all ranges and brands. Moncler
Sneaker Shoes are delight for kids as they take pleasure in matching their shoes with the outfit they are donning. Also,Moncler
the womens sneakers play vital part in adding to their style, and also support them in their daily activities and exercise.