CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 10, 2009

The Abby Rose!








This rosebush is for Abby,and my saga planting it Saturday morning! I love flowers of most any kind BUT! Roses are my favorite,and my wish to have a rosegarden is great,since our house has been for sale almost since we built it I was reluctant to plant any,and I have never attempted to grow them ,after not selling for so long i gave it up and planted 2,and guess what? THEY GREW..AND BLOSSOM..A LOT!!! Now i am no expert I really don't know why they bloom soooo much,but i am trying to learn,and so I decided to plant a pink bush for Abby,I have a red and a yellow also. Any TIPS would be welcome ! This Bayer rose care product was recommended by the folks at Home Depot,and I have been using it and have been happy with the results,the Home Depot garden staff is also great and supportive!!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

A cigarette (include the Cheap Newport Cigarettes) is a specific product

made from finely cut and cured tobacco leaves combined with a number of additives (in some cigarettes the number can reach a hundred) and rolled into a paper-wrapped cylinder.

Smoking and smoking cigarettes in particular is a kind of tradition or ritual that appeared in the ancient times. According to the statistics, about 34 percent of people in the

world are smokers, so millions and millions of cigarettes are sold these days ? at convenience stores, supermarkets, gas stations and online. However, as the heavy taxes on

cigarettes and tobacco, many smokers even can't afford to buy Newport Cigarettes

for their everyday life.