CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 21, 2008

Nana Things!

A small collection of what makes me happy,a doll my mom made for me,an old photo,a card from my daughter in law, gloves I wore the halloween I was "Scarlette"from Gone with The Wind, some of the beautiful china I have collected,of course with roses my favorite.As I try to keep my sanity in a world where the news is mostly depressing,my children all live far away,I am trying to focus on the things ,however "earthly"that make me smile!My lovely Delilah aka "My daughter Jen"suggested a book the "SECRET" I am inspired!! She has a beautiful ,inspiring blog "Distressing Delilah" which got me started in the first place!! Have A Happy Week-End! Nana

2 comments:

Rosebud Collection said...

What beautiful things you have and nice memories..

Distressing Delilah a.k.a. jenn said...

How pretty! Gorgeous picture mom!