CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Cactus Garden


This is one of the cactus in my garden,the red color is beautiful! It also lets me know that soon this will flower! This is an amazing site and I will try my best to capture it for you. It happens in the early morning,if I am luckyI will be off work and up early,as the flower does not last through the day.It's like a fleeting glimpse of a dream,beautiful,yet elusive;and as untouchable as the stars at night!

2 comments:

Rosebud Collection said...

What a beautiful plant..I don't do well in the garden, husband calls me
"black thumb"...He is the gardener..
My daughter's have beautiful gardens..
You know they didn't get it from me..

Distressing Delilah a.k.a. jenn said...

Wow, that is gorgous! Great picture!