CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 31, 2008

Weed The Cactus??

Have you ever weeded a cactus? Me either! However this is depressing! The cactus seems to be at a stalemate, The part you see on here is just a small part of the much bigger plant,being about 6 sprouts if you will which take up about a 3-5 ft, area,then there are 2 other kinds of cactus in the cactus garden,which are of small tree size! I had the bright idea that maybe the "dead" leaves were taking the strength of the plant..does that make sense?..and so i "weeded"it oucchhh!! HOwever it's done..sort of I removed quite a bit old brown leaves,so we'll see.This plant was moved from the front of my house to the back to where the other cactus are,I couldn't move them! maybe it's still shocked ? I do have pictures from when it was in the front,so I can at least show you what it shoukd look like..but we'll wait a few days!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am sure you did the right thing with the cactus..I am looking forward to seeing how it comes along..lucky I didn't take care of it, they call me "black thumb"..

Distressing Delilah a.k.a. jenn said...

arggghhh...just not cooperating with you ha?!

Rosebud Collection said...

Waiting for the next picture..I wrote under Marie before..got my emails messed up.
Always checking in on your blog..