CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

help!!!!

nanas blog needs much help! If it weren'tfor that darn hospital I could get this in shape! 12/hr shifts are the focus of my life I see no immediate change.....! I will have to forget about housework! Then sit down and do this only problem is I get distracted by the many wonderful blogs out there and my etsy shop.. and many others!! Etsy is funnnn!!!! I have been trying to sew some "funky" kids things though.Actually nana desperayely needs to sell this house and get my "cottage" that I have always wanted However when the husband here has "delusions of grandeur" {hope I spelled that right! Anyway he does! Right now you can see his genealogy blog which looks wonderfulllll!!! I might add but then he's home all day!! Hardly seems fair does it??? I really hope to do this up right and offer up all the accumulated "suff"I have stored in the grey matter!!! Before it fades awayyyyyyy !!!

0 comments: